Members of the ABGR represent a variety of business sectors and a wealth of expertise. Among our members are U.S. companies operating in Saudi Arabia, local companies with a keen interest in American business, U.S. citizen individuals and other select companies and individuals who can contribute to the mission of the ABGR.
The ABGR offers different membership levels to best suit an individual or organization’s needs.
Applicants must be a resident of Saudi Arabia and fulfill at least one of the following requirements:
U.S. citizen in possession of a valid U.S. passport
Be currently employed by a U.S. organization
A Saudi Arabian owned organization actively involved in promoting the importation of significant American products or services.
Please note that some content is restricted and to unlock the full features of the newsletter and website, a membership is required.
- access to restricted content on the website;
- access to the ABGR events throughout the year at membership price;
- general membership breakfast events featuring guest speakers;
- access to the ABGR annual golf tournament;
- access to the ABGR evening galas;
- access to the ABGR membership for networking opportunities and advice;
- Middle East Council of American Chambers of Commerce (MECACC) representation.
We offer two corporate membership options with incredible benefits:
Gold membership includes three memberships for company employees. Benefits include:
- opportunity to provide content for newsletter;
- individual membership benefits.
Platinum membership includes five (5) memberships for company employees. Benefits include:
- advertisement on the ABGR website;
- preferred seating at events;
- opportunity to provide a speaker at an ABGR event;
- opportunity to present at industry roundtable;
- opportunity to host an industry sector networking event;
- invitation to private/VIP/special events.